Thursday, October 27, 2011

Starting up...

Hello everybody! Nice to meet you!
You can call me North. I'm a normal 19 year old. I live in a small town, with my family (my mother, my father, and my little sister). I go to school, hang out with my friends, play games, watch movies, read books...

Yeah. Maybe writing about how boring I am isn't a good way to start a blog. Relax. I promise I'll try and make it interesting, so people can enjoy it. It isn't like I don't have anything to talk about, I have my set of stories to tell, and I'm planing to get more in the future. Besides, there has been some strange thing going on in my town lately and I'd like to hear what people think might be going on...

I'll tell you more about it later. I have to leave right now. I have to get to my friends house, and I'm already kinda late. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment