Friday, October 28, 2011

Werid Things.

In my last post I said there has been some weird thing happening in my town. I guess I should go deeper into that:

In the last month there have been three fires in my town. Not forest fires (my town is surrounded by forests) but whole buildings burning down for no apparent reason. Two houses and the chapel. People are getting scared, thinking some kind of pyromaniac is running around, setting things on fire. At the begging I thought the two houses were a coincidence. But... the chapel too? Its just as they say... two is a coincidence, three is a trend...

Also, burning buildings is not the only thing that has been going on lately. A child recently disappeared. A girl named Sonia. She was friends with my sister. I've been keeping the news to her. She thinks her friend just went on a trip...

So... yeah. Not a lot to say besides that. I'd like to talk to you about some of my friends and my family next time. I also have this anecdote I really want to share.

But until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment