Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's all okay.

Hello everyone. It's North here again. I just wanted to drop by with an update.

Things haven't been easy lately. A runners life ain't no game. Sleeping is hard, partially because of Slendy and partially because I sleep in my car (motels are ******* EXPENSIVE), I eat mostly fast food (can't afford expensive meals now) and I think I see hooded douchebags and tall suits every time I turn a corner.

Kevin and Carol have been keeping in touch. Kevin mostly. Carol was never good with computers... she doesn't really know how to type. I offered to teach her so many times, but she kept refusing it. "I'm gonna be a doctor, God damn it. I don't need computers, I need a scalpel".

I digress.

 I've responded a couple times, but just to let them know I'm still alive and on the run. It's not like I could tell them where I am or what I'm doing. The less the know, the best for them.

Apparently, attacks in the woods are still on-going. Two more people have been killed. The police has declared the forest to be "out of bounds" and is sending anyone who goes in to jail for two days. Not radical enough if you ask me. Specially now that I know what actually lurks between the trees...

This makes me wonder; If Slenderman is still attacking my town, does that mean he's no longer hunting for me? I mean, I haven't seen him in a while, so maybe that means he never actually wanted ME. Maybe he's looking for someone else. That would make sense. I don't get why he would want me on the first place...

I have to cut it here. People are starting to look at me funny....

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment