Saturday, January 7, 2012

I almost died yesterday. It was all because of that freaking headache. I couldn't keep my head straight, couldn't think.

I kept hallucinating, seeing him everywhere. At some point I decided to get a coffee. Maybe that would keep me on my toes. So I went to a small coffeeshop, sat down and got ready to write a post.

Next thing I know, I'm across the street from the coffeeshop, poking a proxy in the shoulder to make sure she's real.

Do I really need to say what happened next?

I snapped back into reality and tried to get my gun (I keep it on my person at all times), but before I could unsheathe she lashed out at me with a knife and got me on the shoulder. I decided to make a run for it.

After running for about 15 minutes I finally managed to lose her. I got in my car and drove to the next town on my route.

So yeah, that's why the last post was so... unusual. The headache is gone now (Thank god) and I can think straight again. I should go to sleep now. I wanna get moving again tomorrow. Just to make sure that Proxy is as far away from me as I can possibly keep her.

Until the next time.

1 comment:

  1. You walked up to a proxy and poked her in the shoulder? That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete