Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sorry for being absent lately. Got badly sick a couple of days ago. I could just blame it on the weather, but something tells me this one was Slendys fault. Maybe something to do with the fact I threw up black? (How the hell is that even possible?).

Anyways.

I don’t really have a lot to say. Keeping on the run, as always. That freaking proxy is still chasing me… I think. I don't actually know what she's doing. She never actually attacks; she just stares at me from a distance. She has only tried to kill me once, and that’s because I prov(p)oked her.  Is she supposed to be creeping me out? Because if she is, it ain’t working.

So, on more important news: Kevin has stopped emailing me. I… I guess that’s good? I mean, the fact he decided to forget about it and move on with his life should mean he’s safe now. But… well, it makes me sad. Knowing I won’t be talking to him anymore.  Of course, that’s the least of my worries right now.

And, on a more positive note: M is… sorta… kinda… back? His friend Bondi started a new blog, and apparently they’re both on the run now. Wish them luck. Not like they need it.

I guess that’s it for now. I’ll be updating my twitter often and I’ll write a post every once in a while to let you know how I’m holding up. You people stay safe and keep running.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment